The Summer Menu Boxes will be back in stock in August. Please click the "EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE" button and add your email address to be notified when they arrive.
Want the Summer recipes now but also want the Summer Menu Box? Here is what we suggest:
- Purchase the PDF anytime until the boxes arrive back in stock (PURCHASE HERE).
- When the boxes return to inventory, request a one-time discount code from customer service to use towards you purchase on a Summer Menu Plans Pack.
- The one-time discount code will be valued at the price you paid for the Summer Menus PDF.
- Redeem this discount code within 15 days from the day the boxes are available for purchase. I.e. if the boxes return on August 15, this option will expire on August 30.
- Email us if you have any questions on this option - firstname.lastname@example.org.
MENU PLANNING MADE EASY
In a unique and done-for-you menu planning system that comes with summer menus, recipe cards, shopping lists and more!
All recipes are printed on high quality paper, with the shopping lists being printed on a dry-erase paper. You can reuse the grocery lists multiple times and enjoy the recipes for years to come!
All items will be packaged in a sturdy box so they arrive safely to your home. Click each link below to find more information on the product details, the recipes included, special bonuses with purchase, and more!
PRINTED MENU PLANS
You will receive 12 weeks of summer menu plans and helpful tips. The menu plans, recipes and grocery lists come on individual cards.
The recipe cards are 4x6 making them easy to store in your favorite recipe box. The cards are a high quality heavyweight card stock. They can withstand the "love" you give them as you prepare meals each week!
With the printed menu plans and recipe cards, you can quickly grab your recipe card for the day to keep menu planning super simple and easy on those busy days. No more logins and passwords - the menu plans are literally at your fingertips!
There are 72 recipes included, with 5 summer inspired recipes and 1 dessert assigned to each given week. Each recipe card includes calorie counts and provides servings to feed 5-9 people with enough for leftovers.
Several weeks have recipes where you cook once and eat twice with the proteins. For example, when making the Grilled Teriyaki Chicken in week 1, the recipe calls for enough chicken to grill and enjoy dinner that night. Then for the next evening's dinner of Asian Grilled Chicken Salad your chicken is already done (see these noted in the recipe index below).
While several of the recipes are for grilling, many of the recipes will be using various cooking methods including the grill, slow cooker, stovetop, or oven.
REUSABLE GROCERY LISTS
The printed grocery lists can be thrown in your handbag or tote to make grocery shopping a breeze! The grocery lists are also reusable - mark them up with a dry erase marker and wipe them off to use again and again!
The prepared grocery lists make it simple and fast to do your grocery shopping with a grocery delivery or pickup service. Take the grocery list and prepare your shopping list in your favorite grocery shopping app to save more time and moolah!
DAILY FAMILY GRACE
Each recipe card contains a daily grace that changes with each week's meal plan. With the hustle and bustle of school, extra-curricular activities, jobs, the list goes on and on; your time slowing down to say grace together as a family is something that was so important to be included.
Family dinners are a sacred time for families. We want to support and encourage this important time together to not only share a delicious meal but to feed and nourish the soul.
BLANK RECIPE CARDS
Each summer menu plan recipe card pack also comes with 5 blank recipe cards. These blank recipe cards match the design and style of the summer menu plans.
We have family favorites that are important to keep tucked away in your favorite recipe box. The blank recipe cards can be used to hand write those treasured recipes.
This is truly a menu plan that can be passed down to family members as a beautiful gift.
This Summer Menu Plans pack comes with the following items:
- 12 Weeks of Summer Menus
- 72 Recipe Cards, 4" long x 6" wide
- 12 Reusable Grocery Shopping Lists
- 5 Blank Recipe Cards
- Sturdy box to keep cards safe in shipment
- All cards printed in full color
For a limited time, you will receive the following bonuses with your Summer Menu Plans Pack purchase:
Summer Recipes and Grocery Lists PDF
Download of all recipes and grocery lists included with the recipe cards.
Editable Recipe Card PDF
Download to a blank recipe card (lemon icon) that is completely editable.
Facebook Community Membership
Dedicated PPP Supper Club Facebook group for all menu plan users.
Access to these bonuses will be emailed to you following your purchase. The email will come from the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of email@example.com.
Do NOT delay the purchase of your Summer Menus Pack! Click "ADD TO CART" NOW so you will be guaranteed yours before they sell out!
* COOK ONCE EAT TWICE
- garlic and herb grilled pork tenderloin*
- upside down pizza casserole
- harvest chopped salad
- grilled teriyaki chicken*
- asian grilled chicken salad*
- chocolate fudge spoon pie
- grilled steakhouse steak tips*
- steak tips tossed salad*
- poppy seed chicken casserole
- grilled blackened fish tacos*
- fruity chicken salad
- lemon icebox cake
- teriyaki glazed pork chops*
- bacon, avocado, lettuce and tomato salad
- one dish cheeseburger macaroni
- grilled ranch chicken*
- mixed berry spinach salad with grilled chicken*
- perfect pineapple upside down cake trifle
- bacon, onion and cheese stuffed burgers*
- terrific tuna salad
- southwestern chicken pot pie
- low country boil foil packets*
- mexican chicken salad
- favorite strawberry pie
- grilled flat iron steak with gourmet butter*
- amazing avocado chicken salad
- oven baked veggie filled omelet
- honey garlic grilled chicken*
- sesame pasta salad with grilled chicken*
- banana split cake
- chicken and veggie kabobs*
- mediterranean chicken and orzo pasta salad*
- one skillet meaty pizza pasta casserole
- orange glazed grilled salmon*
- taco salad
- no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream
- grilled sausage and veggies*
- cajun shrimp salad
- chicken tamale bake
- jerk chicken legs*
- chicken caprese salad
- easy peach cobbler
- simple grilled hamburgers*
- bacon cheeseburger tossed salad*
- chicken and wild rice casserole
- barbecue chicken and veggie packets*
- grilled barbecue chicken salad*
- mudslide dessert
- honey mustard grilled chicken*
- grilled honey mustard chicken tossed salad*
- eggroll in a bowl
- tuscan style shrimp foil packets*
- traditional chef salad
- blueberry cobbler dump cake
- bacon and ranch chicken foil packets*
- antipasto pasta salad
- beefy baked nachos
- hawaiian grilled beef kabobs*
- blt pasta bowls*
- salted caramel mini cheesecakes
- grilled moroccan chicken*
- chicken taco salad*
- shepherd’s pie
- garlic lovers grilled salmon*
- mexican grilled salmon salad*
- strawberry pretzel salad
- grilled sausage stuffed zucchini*
- greek chicken and pasta salad
- buffalo chicken casserole
- easy chilli dogs and brats*
- oriental chicken wrap salad
- lemon icebox pie
Here are answers to common questions regarding the Summer Menu Plans Pack:
How many people does one recipe feed?
The recipes make enough to serve 5-9 (depending on the ages of your family), and are family tested and approved.
How many recipes are strictly for the grill?
There are 24 recipes that we suggest to grill. However, you can also cook on your stovetop as well.
What types of proteins are called for the recipes?
The full pack of summer recipes has a wide variety of different proteins, and even a few meatless recipes, spread across the weeks.
For the recipes that call for ground beef, feel free to substitute ground turkey or ground chicken if those fit in better with your eating style. You can get a good look at the recipes included by reviewing the table of contents above.
I adhere to a certain diet, will these work for me?
With some tweaking most of the recipes can be adjusted to meet most dietary needs.
I like to track my calories. Are the recipes considered healthy?
Each recipe includes basic calorie counts. If you’re adhering to a specific diet and would like exact calories and nutrition information on a certain recipe, use an online calorie counter like My Fitness Pal, Lose It or Very Well Fit.
We know that individual eating styles will vary and understand if the recipes aren't a good fit for your family's needs.
I have other PPP menu plans. Are any of the recipes in this the same?
No, there are 72 unique recipes. There are a few that are repeated from the blog, but none of them are a repeat from our other menu plans.
What is the difference between the Summer Menu Plans and the Freezer Menu Plans?
The summer series will include 72 fresh new recipes using in-season produce with some grilling options, fresh salads, and a summertime casserole and dessert each week.
The freezer menus are designed to be prepared ahead of time and are 72 completely different (and amazing) recipes. Check out all of the recipes in that plan HERE.
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, USPS has now been added to ship our international orders to a select number of countries. If you do not see your country with an available shipment option, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all customs and duties fees must be paid for by the customer. We appreciate your understanding with this.
How will I receive the PDF files and extra bonus information?
They will be emailed to you from the following email address: email@example.com.
Please check your spam folder if you do not see them in your inbox within 5-10 minutes after competing your purchase here. You can email us at the email address above if you have any questions or issues at all.
The office supply store says they cannot print the download without a release from Passionate Penny Pincher. What do I do?
There will be a written release in each PDF download. If there are any questions, we welcome the retail stores to email us directly for additional consent. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does this cost to print?
For the menu plans download, full color printing will cost around $45; black and white printing will cost around $15. Coil binding will be an additional fee starting around $5 at most office supply stores.
I want to purchase multiple sets of recipe cards and have them shipped to others within the same order. Do you offer that?
At this time, we are unable to offer shipping to multiple addresses within a single order due to technical and shipping issues. To ship a product to someone please complete a new order for each recipient address.
If this is a gift, please email the gift recipients name and email address to email@example.com so we have the information to receive the bonus downloads, emails related to the purchase, and to add to the Facebook community.
If you have any questions at all please email the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can review our returns, refunds and exchanges policy here. Our shipping team works super fast to get your order processed. Due to this, it is not possible to make changes to an order after it has been processed. Thank you for your understanding.