Maintain Your Home Beautifully
Everything you need to tackle your day in one beautiful planner. The Home Planner includes space for daily, weekly, monthly and annual entries along with the traditional checklists that our customers have come to love and crave!
Life is busy and maintaining a home can take a backseat to work, running after toddlers, and shuttling the kids to #allthethings. The daily checklists are pre-made so you know exactly what to focus on in between the chaos of the day.
You don’t need to think about one more thing. The checklists will ensure that you get the daily tasks done along with a weekly area to focus on like organizing all those cookbooks on the top of the fridge. You will tackle that when it’s on the checklist!
We know you have a lot to do and the Home Planner provides several spots to keep track of it all! The monthly calendar view is a great way to plan the month in advance. Each individual weekly checklist offers space to add individual appointments, reminders, meal planning, and everything else, to each day.
HEALTH & WELLNESS REMINDERS
How do you fit in exercise, get a shower in (toddlers make that challenging at times, don’t they?), plan healthy and nutritious meals for your family, or find time to be thankful when the overwhelm begins as soon as your feet hit the floor in the morning? Follow the checklist for these reminders and you have an immediate WIN for the day when you can check them off each day.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Maintaining a beautiful home starts with feeding yourself first. The suggested daily scripture is a simple way to ensure that you are fed and prepared to tackle the day ahead. Whether you read your scripture or listen to an audible version of the daily scripture reading, marking this off your list each day will pay huge dividends.
There are annual tasks that need completed and our checklists have you covered! Don’t let Christmas sneak up on you - use the Christmas Checklist to plan and shop throughout the year so you can maximize your time and budget. The Yard & Home Maintenance Checklist will help you stay on top of those quarterly tasks for each season so you can continue to maintain your home beautifully.
Budgeting can be a beautiful word when you have a plan! Each individual weekly checklist offers space to include your spending for each day. With the monthly Budgeting Worksheet, you can create a written budget at the beginning of each month and plan for future purchases like vacations, car repairs or an emergency fund.
You can tally up any incidental spending from the daily spending and have a true picture of your monthly expenditures. An accurate view of your personal finances will help to achieve your goals for the year!
BONUSES WITH PURCHASE
For a limited time, you will receive the following bonuses with your Home Planner purchase:
2020 Home Planner PDF
Instant access to the 2020 Home Planner file to download in a PDF format.
2019 Home Planner PDF
Instant download to September - December 2019 file in a PDF format.
Editable Home Planner PDF
Single page version of the Home Planner daily checklist.
Membership to a dedicated year-long Facebook group for all 2020 Home Planner users.
Access to these bonuses will be emailed to you following your purchase. The email is a different email than your purchase confirmation, and will come from the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of email@example.com.
The 2019 Planners Sold Out In 48 Hours!
Do NOT delay the purchase of your 2020 Home Planner! Click "ADD TO CART" NOW so you will be guaranteed a planner when they ship near the end of October.
- January - December 2020
- 8.5 x 10 inches (1.5 inches thick), weighs 1 lb 13 oz.
- Thick, 90 lb, pure white smooth paper
- Durable poly cover.
- Gold, sturdy twin ring coil binding.
- Seasonal checklists.
- "Dream Big" pages for lists and goals.
- Monthly Notes page at the beginning of each month with action items to take during the month to stay focused on your goals.
- Monthly Calendar view, two pages per month.
- Weekly checklists contain planner space for daily schedule, to-do's, menu planning, daily "happy", and documenting daily spending.
- Two pages per weekly checklist.
- Weekly project focus.
- Notes page at the end of each month.
- Colorful, sturdy mylar tabs containing encouraging scripture.
Please find a few questions we have already received as the anticipation has grown for the 2020 Home Planner. As always, please email the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions related to the 2020 Home Planner.
We are no longer offering international shipping at this time. We will have the PDF available very soon.
Purchasing Multiple Planners?
If you intend to order and receive multiple planners at ONE address, you do NOT need to follow these steps.
We have already had past customers state that they want to purchase multiple planners and have the planner shipped directly to their recipient. Follow these steps for checkout when ordering multiple planners and shipping them to different mailing addresses.
1. During checkout, select the button on the cart to "Ship to multiple addresses."
2. On the next screen, you will enter the quantity that the recipient should receive, click the drop down and select "New Address" to enter the mailing address for the individual receiving that planner. Repeat for each recipient including your own address if you also intend to receive a planner.
3. Complete the name and mailing address for each recipient. In the "PHONE" section, please instead add the email address for the recipient. The PPP team can use for speedy verification for the Facebook Group Membership access.
4. Once all fields are complete, including the Email Address, click "Continue" to repeat the process by clicking the "+" sign below your first recipient, add the quantity and the next recipient's address and email address for this order.
If you have any questions at all on the multi-address shipping order process, or don't happen to know the recipient's email address at the time of order, just email the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of email@example.com.