SPRING CLEANING SALE - ALL SALES FINAL
We found extra sets of menu plans as we were spring cleaning the warehouse! These sets contain the recipe cards and tabs only. Since NO boxes are included with these purchases, we are offering these as a one-time closeout price with all sales being final.
This Summer Menu Plans Recipe Cards and Tabs includes the following items:
- 12 Weeks of Summer Menus on Tabs
- 72 Recipe Cards, 4" long x 6" wide
- 12 Reusable Grocery Shopping Lists
- 5 Blank Recipe Cards
Note: The box is not included with this item at the discounted price. Grab one of our recipe tins over here for storage.
BONUSES WITH PURCHASE
The Summer Menu Plans Recipe Cards and Tabs purchase comes with the following bonuses:
Summer Recipes and Grocery Lists PDF
Download of all recipes and grocery lists included with the recipe cards.
Editable Recipe Card PDF
Download to a blank recipe card (lemon icon) that is completely editable.
Facebook Community Membership
Dedicated PPP Supper Club Facebook group for all menu plan users.
Access to all files, including bonuses and the link to join the Facebook group, will be emailed to you immediately following your purchase to the email address used at the time of purchase. The email will come from the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER RECIPES INCLUDED
* COOK ONCE EAT TWICE
- garlic and herb grilled pork tenderloin*
- upside down pizza casserole
- harvest chopped salad
- grilled teriyaki chicken*
- asian grilled chicken salad*
- chocolate fudge spoon pie
- grilled steakhouse steak tips*
- steak tips tossed salad*
- poppy seed chicken casserole
- grilled blackened fish tacos*
- fruity chicken salad
- lemon icebox cake
- teriyaki glazed pork chops*
- bacon, avocado, lettuce and tomato salad
- one dish cheeseburger macaroni
- grilled ranch chicken*
- mixed berry spinach salad with grilled chicken*
- perfect pineapple upside down cake trifle
- bacon, onion and cheese stuffed burgers*
- terrific tuna salad
- southwestern chicken pot pie
- low country boil foil packets*
- mexican chicken salad
- favorite strawberry pie
- grilled flat iron steak with gourmet butter*
- amazing avocado chicken salad
- oven baked veggie filled omelet
- honey garlic grilled chicken*
- sesame pasta salad with grilled chicken*
- banana split cake
- chicken and veggie kabobs*
- mediterranean chicken and orzo pasta salad*
- one skillet meaty pizza pasta casserole
- orange glazed grilled salmon*
- taco salad
- no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream
- grilled sausage and veggies*
- cajun shrimp salad
- chicken tamale bake
- jerk chicken legs*
- chicken caprese salad
- easy peach cobbler
- simple grilled hamburgers*
- bacon cheeseburger tossed salad*
- chicken and wild rice casserole
- barbecue chicken and veggie packets*
- grilled barbecue chicken salad*
- mudslide dessert
- honey mustard grilled chicken*
- grilled honey mustard chicken tossed salad*
- eggroll in a bowl
- tuscan style shrimp foil packets*
- traditional chef salad
- blueberry cobbler dump cake
- bacon and ranch chicken foil packets*
- antipasto pasta salad
- beefy baked nachos
- hawaiian grilled beef kabobs*
- blt pasta bowls*
- salted caramel mini cheesecakes
- grilled moroccan chicken*
- chicken taco salad*
- shepherd’s pie
- garlic lovers grilled salmon*
- mexican grilled salmon salad*
- strawberry pretzel salad
- grilled sausage stuffed zucchini*
- greek chicken and pasta salad
- buffalo chicken casserole
- easy chilli dogs and brats*
- oriental chicken wrap salad
- lemon icebox pie
SUMMER MENU PLANS FAQ'S
Here are answers to common questions regarding the Summer Menu Plans:
How many people does one recipe feed?
The recipes make enough to serve 5-9 (depending on the ages of your family), and are family tested and approved.
How many recipes are strictly for the grill?
There are 24 recipes that we suggest to grill. However, you can also cook on your stovetop as well.
What types of proteins are called for the recipes?
The full pack of summer recipes has a wide variety of different proteins, and even a few meatless recipes, spread across the weeks.
For the recipes that call for ground beef, feel free to substitute ground turkey or ground chicken if those fit in better with your eating style. You can get a good look at the recipes included by reviewing the table of contents above.
I adhere to a certain diet, will these work for me?
With some tweaking most of the recipes can be adjusted to meet most dietary needs.
I like to track my calories. Are the recipes considered healthy?
Each recipe includes basic calorie counts. If you’re adhering to a specific diet and would like exact calories and nutrition information on a certain recipe, use an online calorie counter like My Fitness Pal, Lose It or Very Well Fit.
We know that individual eating styles will vary and understand if the recipes aren't a good fit for your family's needs.
I have other PPP menu plans. Are any of the recipes in this the same?
No, there are 72 unique recipes. There are a few that are repeated from the blog, but none of them are a repeat from our other menu plans.
What is the difference between the Summer Menu Plans and the Freezer Menu Plans?
The summer series will include 72 fresh new recipes using in-season produce with some grilling options, fresh salads, and a summertime casserole and dessert each week.
The freezer menus are designed to be prepared ahead of time and are 72 completely different (and amazing) recipes. Check out all of the recipes in that plan HERE.
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, USPS has now been added to ship our international orders to a select number of countries. If you do not see your country with an available shipment option, please email us at email@example.com.
Please note, all customs and duties fees must be paid for by the customer. We appreciate your understanding with this.
How will I receive the PDF files and extra bonus information?
They will be emailed to you from the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your spam folder if you do not see them in your inbox within 5-10 minutes after competing your purchase here. You can email us at the email address above if you have any questions or issues at all.
The office supply store says they cannot print the download without a release from Passionate Penny Pincher. What do I do?
There will be a written release in each PDF download. If there are any questions, we welcome the retail stores to email us directly for additional consent. The email address is email@example.com.
How much does this cost to print?
For the menu plans download, full color printing will cost around $45; black and white printing will cost around $15. Coil binding will be an additional fee starting around $5 at most office supply stores.
I want to purchase multiple sets of recipe cards and have them shipped to others within the same order. Do you offer that?
At this time, we are unable to offer shipping to multiple addresses within a single order due to technical and shipping issues. To ship a product to someone please complete a new order for each recipient address.
If this is a gift, please email the gift recipients name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so we have the information to receive the bonus downloads, emails related to the purchase, and to add to the Facebook community.
If you have any questions at all please email the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of email@example.com.
You can review our returns, refunds and exchanges policy here. Our shipping team works super fast to get your order processed. Due to this, it is not possible to make changes to an order after it has been processed. Thank you for your understanding.