SPRING CLEANING SALE - ALL SALES FINAL
We found extra sets of menu plans as we were spring cleaning the warehouse! These sets contain the recipe cards and tabs only. Since NO boxes are included with these purchases, we are offering these as a one-time closeout price with all sales being final.
This Slow Cooker Menu Plans Recipe Cards and Tabs includes the following items:
- 12 Weeks of Slow Cooker Menus on Tabs
- 72 Recipe Cards, 4" long x 6" wide
- 12 Reusable Grocery Shopping Lists
- 5 Blank Recipe Cards
Note: The box is not included with this item at the discounted price. Grab one of our recipe tins over here for storage.
BONUSES WITH PURCHASE
The Slow Cooker Menu Plans Recipe Cards and Tabs purchase comes with the following bonuses:
Slow Cooker Recipes and Grocery Lists PDF
Download of all recipes and grocery lists included with the recipe cards.
Editable Recipe Card PDF
Download to a blank recipe card (bowls icon) that is completely editable.
Facebook Community Membership
Dedicated PPP Supper Club Facebook group for all menu plan users.
Access to all files, including bonuses and the link to join the Facebook group, will be emailed to you immediately following your purchase to the email address used at the time of purchase. The email will come from the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of email@example.com.
SLOW COOKER RECIPES INCLUDED
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
- Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Slow Cooker Apple Crumble
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sliders
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef & Barley Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Slow Cooker Meat Lovers Chili
- Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
- Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sliders
- Slow Cooker Pesto & Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Slow Cooker Southwest Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Turkey Breast
- Skinny Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya
- Slow Cooker King Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Beef Gyros
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Bars
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Italian Tortellini
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Chicken Minestrone Soup
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef
- Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
- Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
- Slow Cooker Creme Brûlée
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Steak Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
SLOW COOKER MENU PLANS FAQ'S
Here are answers to common questions regarding the Slow Cooker Menu Plans:
Are these the same recipes that came with the recipe tin I bought in 2019?
Yes, these are the same exact recipes. However, this menu plan pack now includes 12 additional slow cooker dessert recipes as well as a table of contents card. The dessert pack can be purchased separately here if you are interested.
How many people does one recipe feed?
The recipes make enough to serve 5-9 (depending on the ages of your family), and are family tested and approved.
What size slow cooker will I need for the recipes?
Most of the recipes included were tested using a 6 or 7 quart slow cooker and should fit inside a 6 quart slow cooker easily.
What types of proteins are called for the recipes?
The full pack of slow cooker recipes has a wide variety of different proteins, and even meatless recipes, spread across the weeks. In total we have the following breakdown for all recipes:
- Beef - 17 recipes
- Chicken/Pork Combo - 2 recipes
- Pork - 11 recipes
- Poultry - 26 recipes
- Meatless - 4 recipes
Also, for the beef recipes that call for ground beef, ground turkey or ground chicken will be a great substitute as well.
I adhere to a certain diet, will these work for me?
With some tweaking most of the recipes can be adjusted to meet most dietary needs.
I like to track my calories. Are the recipes considered healthy?
Each recipe includes basic calorie counts. If you’re adhering to a specific diet and would like exact calories and nutrition information on a certain recipe, use an online calorie counter like My Fitness Pal, Lose It or Very Well Fit.
We know that individual eating styles will vary and understand if the slow cooker recipes aren't a good fit for your family's needs.
I have other PPP menu plans. Are any of the recipes in this the same?
No, there are 72 unique recipes. There are a few that are repeated from the blog, but none of them are a repeat from our other menu plans.
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, USPS has now been added to ship our international orders to a select number of countries. If you do not see your country with an available shipment option, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all customs and duties fees must be paid for by the customer. We appreciate your understanding with this.
How will I receive the PDF files and extra bonus information?
They will be emailed to you from the following email address: email@example.com.
Please check your spam folder if you do not see them in your inbox within 5-10 minutes after competing your purchase here. You can email us at the email address above if you have any questions or issues at all.
The office supply store says they cannot print the download without a release from Passionate Penny Pincher. What do I do?
There will be a written release in each PDF download. If there are any questions, we welcome the retail stores to email us directly for additional consent. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does this cost to print?
For the menu plans download, full color printing will cost around $50; black and white printing will cost around $15. Coil binding will be an additional fee starting around $5 at most office supply stores.
I want to purchase multiple sets of recipe cards and have them shipped to others within the same order. Do you offer that?
At this time, we are unable to offer shipping to multiple addresses within a single order due to technical and shipping issues. To ship a product to someone please complete a new order for each recipient address.
If this is a gift, please email the gift recipients name and email address to email@example.com so we have the information to receive the bonus downloads, emails related to the purchase, and to add to the Facebook community.
If you have any questions at all please email the Passionate Penny Pincher customer support email of firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can review our returns, refunds and exchanges policy here. Our shipping team works super fast to get your order processed. Due to this, it is not possible to make changes to an order after it has been processed. Thank you for your understanding.